Route Maps available at circ desks as well as KFL website and registration tables on race day
T-shirts & Goodie Bags: our renown goodie bags will be given to the first 250 registrants
Weather: Rain or Shine; no rain date. If lightning, we may need to delay—will be determined at race time
Start: Promptly at 6 PM on Dane Street
Finish: Main Street in front of Brick Store Museum
Concert: Mousam River Rats begin at 6 PM on the library lawn and will play while runners are running; concert ends at 7 PM. Bring your lawn chair or blanket!
Award Ceremony begins at 7PM. Results will be posted at KFL, on KFL's website and on running4free.
No duplicate awards
1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes to overall finishing male and female runners, walkers and wheelchair participants. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of all age groups will be prominently displayed.
- By mail or in person--rec'd BEFORE 8 PM on 7/10: $23 Adults; $13 Youth (14 & Under)
- Online at running4free (NO processing fee): $18 Seniors (discount available online ONLY; must be 65+ on race day) • $23 Adults • $10 Youth (14 & under)
- Race-day: $25 Adults; $13 Youth (14 & under) cash or check (sorry, no credit/debit cards)
Raffles: Tickets available for sale at KFL in early June and on race day
- Raffles of donated items, need not be present to win
50/50 raffle, need to be present to win
Special Raffle for a private chartered cruise on the Pineapple Ketch$1 for one chance; $5 for six
On display at KFL display case, website and race day table
- To avoid long lines, volunteers will assist with serving food to ensure an improved flow of diners as well as and portion control
Picnic dinner Free with registration—show bib number
Small fee for everyone else
Provided by Federal Jacks, Seafood Center, Cummings Market & volunteer bakers
Improved flow of food and drink lines to avoid long lines of last year!
Beer & Wine Garden—must present valid ID; $5 cash a pint; IPA and Summer Ale; $5 for a glass of white wine
Shower hose available at rear of library
Port-a-Potties plus inside restroom
- Cash or check for our great raffle prizes--1 ticket for $1; 6 tickets for $5. You do not need to be present to win. Tickets soon on sale at KFL! Tickets for the special Pineapple Ketch are 1 ticket for $5 and 6 tickets for $20.
- Cash or check so you can purchase a fabulous picnic dinner for your friends and family! Your dinner is free--just show your bib number.
- Cash or check AND Identification for--a beer & wine garden! Yes! A large section of our lawn will be cordoned off for those of you who want to purchase a frosty one or a chil!ed glass of wine! Show your ID and you will be issued a wrist band to show you're of age. Everyone will be required to show ID to purchase a beverage. Your under-age kids and family can be with you be in the beer garden too--they just won't have the wrist band.
For those of you who have pre-registered for this event...
So you've registered for the event on running4free, or sent in your application to KFL with your check by 8 PM July 10th. What's next? Present yourself to the friendly folks at the "pre-registration" desk before 5:30 PM and we will present you with your bib number and goodie bag--if you were lucky enough to be one of the first 250 entries! Mosey on down to the start line on Dane Street and be in place by 6 PM sharp when the starter's pistol goes off!
For those of you who haven't pre-registered by July 10th...
You wake up on Friday, July 12th to a gorgeous day, and you decide that you really want to participate in this event––but you haven't registered! Not to worry! The "same day" registration desk opens at 4PM and stays open until 5:30 PM on the library's lawn (at the very latest), Present yourself and your $25 for Adults; $13 for Youth (cash or check; sorry, we cannot take your credit/debit card) to the desk with a completed application form which are on a nearby table. Mosey on down to the start line on Dane Street and be in place by 6 PM sharp when the starter's pistol goes off!