Route Maps available at circ desks as well as at the registration tables on race day
T-shirts & Goodie Bags: our renown goodie bags will be given to the first 250 registrants
Weather: Rain or Shine; no rain date. If lightning, we may need to delay—will be determined at race time
Start: Promptly at 6 PM on Dane Street
Finish: Main Street in front of Brick Store Museum
Concert: Kennebunk River Band begin at 6 PM on the library lawn and will play while runners are running; concert ends at 7 PM. Bring your lawn chair or blanket!
Award Ceremony begins at 7 PM. Results will be posted at KFL, on KFL's website and on acitve.com
No duplicate awards
1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes to overall finishing male and female runners and walkers. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of all age groups will be prominently displayed.
Certificates of completion are available.
- By mail or in person--rec'd BEFORE 8 PM on 7/8: $25 Adults; $15 Youth (14 & Under)
- Online at active.com: $18 Seniors (discount available online ONLY; must be 65+ on race day) • $20 Adults • $10 Youth (14 & under)
- Race-day: $30 Adults; $15 Youth (14 & under) cash, check or credit card.
Raffles: Tickets available for sale at KFL NOW and on race day
- Raffles of donated items, need not be present to win-$1 for one chance; $5 for six
SUPER Raffle for a round of golf for four with cart at Cape Arundel Golf Club
On display at KFL display case, website and race day table- $5 each or $20 for 5.
- To avoid long lines, volunteers will assist with serving food to ensure an improved flow of diners as well as and portion control
Picnic dinner Free with registration—show bib number
Small fee for everyone else
Improved flow of food and drink lines
Beer & Wine Garden—must present valid ID; $5 cash a pint; IPA and Summer Ale; $5 for a glass of white wine
Shower hose available at rear of library
Port-a-Potties plus inside restroom
- Tickets on sale now at KFL and on race day. Cash or check for our great raffle prizes--1 ticket for $1; 6 tickets for $5. You do not need to be present to win.
- Tickets for the SUPER Raffle are 1 ticket for $5 and 5 tickets for $20.
- Cash, check or credit card so you can purchase a fabulous picnic dinner for your friends and family! Your dinner is free--just show your bib number.
- Cash, check or credit card AND Identification for--a beer & wine garden! Yes! A large section of our lawn will be cordoned off for those of you who want to purchase a frosty one or a chil!ed glass of wine! Show your ID and you will be issued a wrist band to show you're of age. Everyone will be required to show ID to purchase a beverage. Your under-age kids and family can be with you be in the beer garden too--they just won't have the wrist band.
For those of you who have pre-registered for this event...
So you've registered for the event on active.com, or sent in your application to KFL with your check by 8 PM July 8th. What's next? Present yourself to the friendly folks at the "pre-registration" desk before 5:30 PM and we will present you with your bib number and goodie bag--if you were lucky enough to be one of the first 250 entries! Mosey on down to the start line on Dane Street and be in place by 6 PM sharp when the starter's pistol goes off!
For those of you who haven't pre-registered by July 8th...
You wake up on Friday, July 10th to a gorgeous day, and you decide that you really want to participate in this event––but you haven't registered! Not to worry! The "same day" registration desk opens at 4 PM and stays open until 5:30 PM on the library's lawn (at the very latest), Present yourself and your $30 for Adults; $15 for Youth (cash or check or credit/debit card) to the desk with a completed application form which are on a nearby table. Mosey on down to the start line on Dane Street and be in place by 6 PM sharp when the starter's pistol goes off!