How to Create User Account
View, renew and hold materials all from your home computer
How to Create a User Account
To renew a book online you will first need to create an account with a username and password. Here are the steps:
1. Go to our Create an Account page:
2. Enter your last name and barcode in the boxes provided. Press next.
3. Enter your birth date if requested. Press next.
4. Enter (create) a username, password, and email address as requested. Press save.
5. you will know you have been successful when you see your name on the upper right of the page!
How to renew your materials:
1. After you have created an account, you will see a tab at the top left of the page that says "My Info"
2. Click on that tab and you will see the materials you have out and a "renew" button at the lower right hand part of that section.
3. Click on "Renew"- you will not be able to renew your items if they are overdue, but call the library at 985-2173 and staff may be able to override that notice
How to reserve materials:
1. On the "Catalog" tab, locate the item you want to be held for you.
2. Clicking on the title will bring you to a detailed description of the book, and, on the upper right side of the screen, a "Hold it" button
3. Click on the "Hold it!" button; it will bring to a confirmation page which you will hit "save". Staff will notify you when the item is ready for you. The item will appear on the "My Info" tab.