IndieFlix now at KFL
IndieFlix gives you thousands of streaming movies from independent filmmakers and more than 2,000 film festivals worldwide, including SXSW, Sundance, Cannes, and Slamdance.
All you need to watch is a Kennebunk Free Library card and a broadband Internet-connected device. No checkouts, returns, or waiting. Multiple users can watch the same film on different devices at the same time.
IndieFlix is available on all Internet-enabled computers, tablets including iPad and Android, and smartphones through the web browser. Many films are also available on Roku and Xbox.These films are not rated by the MPAA, so viewer discretion is advised.
- Thousands of films from more than 50 countries
- Unlimited Access-no holds or waiting
- No downloads-online streaming for all movies
- Advances search tools for fast, simple browsing
- Directly support the filmmakers just by watching their films
Set up tips for IndieFlix
- You will need to Create New Account on the RBDigital Gateway.
- Click the Browse Films button to go to the IndieFlix page.
- On the IndieFlix page, you need to create another login. Use the same email address that you did to register on the RBDigital Gateway.
Once you're logged in to IndieFlix, you can search for films, or browse by genre, mood, length, and rating. Click on the movie to watch the trailer or full feature.You can also click on the + sign to add to your queue for later viewing.